- Ramiro Fernandez Saus, Wave , 2017
- Ramiro Fernandez Saus, The Summer and the Sea, 2020
- Anne Desmet, Reaching for the Moon, 2018
- Anne Desmet, Wood Engravers Tower, 2020
- Paul Coldwell, Suitcases and Frames, 2017
- Nick Archer, Last Light , 2018
- David Wightman, Ariadne II, 2020
- David Wightman, Arcadia , 2019
- Kay Harwood, Bird with a Pearl, 2019
- Melanie Miller, Night Garden I, 2020
- Linda Styles, Splayed top Vase Form with ‘Forget Me Not’ Decals, 2020
Held at the Royal Academy of Arts, The London Original Print Fair is London’s longest running fair. Although the fair has been postponed this year, Long & Ryle is a part of the LOPF Online. Click the button below to view our stand on the London Original Print Fair Online Website.
Long & Ryle are pleased to exhibiting new works by Nick Archer, Paul Coldwell, Anne Desmet RA, Ramiro Fernandez Saus, Kay Harwood, Melanie Miller, Linda Styles and David Wightman.